13.7.16

Numbers Challenge!


10-The years I've known my best friend Tash. We met in an Irish bar, as all 8 and 11 year olds do.
It was the bars anniversary and she'd asked me to get her a balloon, because she's that short.


9-Birthdays before I reached double figures.
8- Family members


7-  The age I was when I decided to take up ballet and modern dance.

I was a cool kid, I'm sure you can tell.

6.Years in singing lessons








5. Bike Rides with Tash this summer, so far. Because we didn't have the time or energy to do more.








4.Years old when I met my other best friend Edurne.


3.Years old when my brother was born.

2. Boyfriends

1.Cousin

This was really fun to do! I didn't really know where I was going with this at first but I thought this would be a good way to look at the number of things that have happened and that I've done in my life. 
If you're reading this and you feel up to the task I challenge you to name 10 things that have happened, that you've done or that are important to you in your life.
Go! Go! GO!!
Leave a link in the comments so I can check yours out as well.

14 comments:

  1. This is fun. Glad to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Fun idea! I haven't done it yet, but I'll let you know when I get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun post. Family and Friends - always the most important in life, isn't it?
    Beautiful family picture, BTW :) God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is a cool idea! Enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and love your pictures, a real fun post to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a great post to get to know you!! Loved it

    Loves from Sun & http://likesocharming.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and beautiful. A trip down memory lane....no matter what, family and friends remain important to us. Nicely written and lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea and nice pictures! :D
    Alexandra ~ ArtMandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://leavinglimits.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant go on your blog, permission denied?

      Delete
  11. http://othatswhatsup.blogspot.com/ my blog

    ReplyDelete